RESEARCH OF COMMERCIAL CHAINS AND TYPOLOGICAL STUDY OF BUYERS
We have developed specific research methods for the diagnosis of retail chains and groups of purchases and sales. We conduct research focused on both the analysis of entire networks, as well as spatial diversity. From the content of research, our method allows them to implement various goals in adapting to individual needs, but most often:
- characterization and segmentation of customers (including analysis of a shopping cart, range maps, multivariate analysis of the variability of attitudes and behaviors)
- evaluate the quality of customer service and specify satisfaction from purchases (including analysis of the weight factors, the analysis of customer loyalty)
- evaluate the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, promotional, loyalty transactions
- image and comparative analysis
- constructing semantic profiles by designated replacement groups
In the last few years, we have done over 200 000 individual survey interviews with customers of the large-format stores.
In addition to traditional quantitative and qualitative research, we have years of experience in the implementation for the networks of wholesale and retail:
- price monitoring
- study of "mystery shopper"